- 800ageinfo.com | A collaboration between the Executive office of Elder Affairs and the Mass Home Care Association. It contains a wide range of resources including a tool that assists in finding the nearest elder services agency.
- AARP | A nonprofit organization representing over 38 million older Americans
- Home Care Aide Council | Association representing home care agencies and home care aides throughout Massachusetts.
- Mass Options | A website run by the MA Executive office of health and human services
- South Shore Elder Services | Elder services agency that services 11 communities throughout the south shore area.
- FirstStop MV | A Martha’s Vineyard based organization that aims to connect elders on the Island to a variety of resources. This community driven organization has a vast and easily searchable database that helps connect elders to service providers and other helpful resources.
- Connect2Affect | A site from the AARP to help spread awareness about isolation in elders. Has many great tools, resources, links and information.
- National Resource Center on LGBT Aging | An excellent website dedicated to helping LGBT Seniors and their families access local resources, find care and has a wealth of information on a variety of LGBT topics.
- Sports and Games for Seniors | Ideas for fun and exercise for seniors.
Speak with a Care Coordinator
You can easily set up services with us by calling one of our offices to speak with a Care Coordinator (781) 762-2929. Normal office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. After normal office hours a coordinator is always on-call, 24 hours a day, and can be reached at (888) 762-2929.