Home Health Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Jobs in Greater Boston and Throughout Massachusetts
Greater Boston Home Health Care Services, Inc. has home health aide and CNA jobs right now in Eastern and Central Massachusetts, Cape Cod and the Islands.
We are looking for reliable, compassionate caregivers. We offer earned sick time and competitive hourly rates.
Flexible schedules are available so you can work full time or part time.
We are a family owned agency with nearly 30 years of experience. Come join our team! We look forward to meeting you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.50 – $20.00 per hour
Home Health Aide & CNA Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist elders with the activities of daily living such as bathing
- Assist elders with light cleaning, helping with food preparation, helping with laundry, etc.
- Provide companionship
- Communicate with the agency regarding scheduling and/or client problems or concerns
- Respect and maintains client confidentiality
- Perform the duties listed on the care plan or as instructed by clinical supervisor
Home Health Aide & CNA Required Qualifications
- Certified Home Health Aide or CNA License valid in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Driver’s License
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to travel between clients
- 1 year prior work experience as home health aide or CNA
Full Job Description
We have immediate full and part-time openings for positions in Massachusetts caring for elderly clients in their homes.
- Work close to home for clients in your own community
- Between $14.50-$20.00 an hour
- Earned sick time and paid in-between time and mileage.
- Consistent and flexible schedules all in a friendly atmosphere
Call our office at (781) 762-2929 to learn more and schedule an interview or apply online.
Typical hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Vacation time
- Paid Family Medical Leave
This Home Health Aide/CNA Job is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Great for someone looking for a fulfilling job in Greater Boston, Eastern or Central Massachusetts, or Cape Cod
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Speak with a Care Coordinator
You can easily set up services with us by calling one of our offices to speak with a Care Coordinator (781) 762-2929. Normal office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. After normal office hours a coordinator is always on-call, 24 hours a day, and can be reached at (888) 762-2929.