Caregiver/Homemaker/Companion Jobs in Greater Boston and Throughout Massachusetts
We are looking for Caregiver/Homemaker/Companion Jobs in Eastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod, and Martha’s Vineyard.
We are looking for reliable, compassionate caregivers. We offer earned sick time and competitive hourly rates.
Flexible schedules are available so you can work full time or part-time.
We are a family-owned agency with nearly 30 years of experience. Come join our team! We look forward to meeting you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 – $18.50 per hour
Caregiver/Homemaker/Companion Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist elders with light cleaning, helping with food preparation, laundry, grocery shopping, etc.
- Provide companionship
- Communicate with the agency regarding scheduling and/or client problems or concerns
- Respect and maintains client confidentiality
- Perform the duties listed on the care plan or as instructed by clinical supervisor
Caregiver/Homemaker/Companion Required Qualifications
- Massachusetts Driver’s License
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to travel between clients
- 1 year prior work experience in homecare
Caregiver/Homemaker/Companion Full Job Description
We have immediate Full-time, Part-time openings for positions in Massachusetts caring for elderly clients in their homes.
- Work close to home for clients in your own community
- Between $13.50-$18.50 an hour
- Earned sick time and paid in-between time and mileage.
- Consistent and flexible schedules all in a friendly atmosphere
- Typical hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Vacation time
- Paid Family Medical Leave
This Caregiver/Homemaker/Companion Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Speak with a Care Coordinator
You can easily set up services with us by calling one of our offices to speak with a Care Coordinator (781) 762-2929. Normal office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. After normal office hours a coordinator is always on-call, 24 hours a day, and can be reached at (888) 762-2929.