Homecare Nursing RN Jobs in Greater Boston and Throughout Massachusetts
We are looking for reliable, compassionate homecare registered nurses (RNs) for in-home care jobs in Eastern & Central Massachusetts, Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard.
Flexible schedules are available so you can work full time or part time.
We are a family owned agency with nearly 30 years of experience. Come join our team! We look forward to meeting you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Competitive Pay Based on Experience
Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide primary clinical management of the agency.
- Maintain professional standard and procedures in the delivery of program services.
- Maintain program compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and agency policies.
- Assist in evaluating personnel.
- Coordinates careplans and services of home health.
- Assists in a record system for documentation of services.
- Demonstrates leadership in program development, evaluation and implementation of programs.
- Provide orientation & supervision of all staff on a regular basis. Documents all supervised visits.
- Assumes administrative responsibility in the absence of the Administrator.
- Quarterly supervision of field staff
Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Required Qualifications
- Degree in nursing, current Massachusetts Nursing Registration.
- Experience in a clinical setting and home health care.
- 1 year prior work experience in homecare
- Work close to home for clients in your own community
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Earned sick time
- Vacation time
- Paid Family Medical Leave
Call our office at (781) 762-2929 to learn more and schedule an interview or apply online.
Typical hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Speak with a Care Coordinator
You can easily set up services with us by calling one of our offices to speak with a Care Coordinator (781) 762-2929. Normal office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. After normal office hours a coordinator is always on-call, 24 hours a day, and can be reached at (888) 762-2929.